Author Topic: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice (PAIT With TYR)  (Read 4273 times)

constapatedape

• Minister of Recruitment
  • Super Poster
  • Offline Offline
  • war boner is 8.69" long.
  • has 35 rodents
  • awards 2 Years of CRAP 3 Years of CRAP 4 Years of CRAP 5 Years of CRAP Nation Possesses Nukes Been Nuked in defense of CRAP 1 Year of CRAP Migrated to our new forums Served as a Triumvir of CRAP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Ruler Name: constapatedape
  • Nation Name: Lynhood
  • Nation ID: 250920
Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice (PAIT With TYR)
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:08:12 pm »
[big][big]Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice[/big][/big]

Preamble

In the interest of creating the perfect little puppies, Through Yggdrasil's Roots (TYR) and Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP) mixed sugar, spice and everything nice into a soup bowl, but Professor Utonium accidentally added Chemical Maroon.  Thus, the Powerful and Fluffy Puppies were born!  Using their ultra super powers, Madelline, Marie and Manda has dedicated their lives to fighting crimes for TYR and CRAP!  This document is the agreement between TYR and CRAP on sharing peace, intelligence and aid.  Wait, what?!  I thought it was about the perfect little puppies?!

Article I: Peace

"Have no fear, the powerful and fluffy puppies are here!  Using our ultra super powers, we will make sure there is peace between TYR and CRAP.  Should one of them slip out, we'll just use the hammer of justice, k?"

Article II: Intelligence

"Oh, TYR and CRAP will share intelligence with each other, alright."

*Madelline holds a chainsaw*

*Marie holds a broom*

*Manda tolds a giant toothbrush*

Manday sez, "Trust me... they don't want me to use this toothbrush."

*Manda winks*

Article III: Aid

Madelline sez, "Well, I mean, come on, we're puppies.  We can't possibly do everything... even if we have ultra super powers."

Marie sez, "But we'll still try to make sure that TYR and CRAP helps each other out."

Manda sez, "Dude, I can't promise anything, k?  Leave me alone!"

Article IV: Cancellation

Powerful and Fluffy Puppies sez, "If TYR and CRAP ever decides that they no longer need each other anymore, they will give us a forty eight hour notice before canceling the this treaty..."

Marie sez, "Or I'll bite them where it hurts the most."

*Marie winks*

Signatures

CRAP:

Chuck Normis, Triumvir
Matthew Baer, Triumvir
Nathanius, Triumvir
andy50, Chancellor
constapatedape, Minister of Foreign Affairs

TYR:

What you're about to see is an italicized image!

Triumvirate:
Chuck Normis
champcardon
liltrekkie

Minister of Internal Affairs:
CommanderX

Minister of Recruitment:
constapatedape

Chancellor:
Crazyguy945