Author Topic: A Very Crappy MDP (MDP With ACF)  (Read 3534 times)

constapatedape

• Minister of Recruitment
  • Super Poster
  • Offline Offline
  • war boner is 8.69" long.
  • has 35 rodents
  • awards 2 Years of CRAP 3 Years of CRAP 4 Years of CRAP 5 Years of CRAP Nation Possesses Nukes Been Nuked in defense of CRAP 1 Year of CRAP Migrated to our new forums Served as a Triumvir of CRAP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Ruler Name: constapatedape
  • Nation Name: Lynhood
  • Nation ID: 250920
A Very Crappy MDP (MDP With ACF)
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:02:35 pm »
HOLY $4!7[SMOKES]! Another CRAP-alluding treaty?

Post Scriptum: After we’ve begun I would like to thank the following alliances for all the work they put into this treaty;
Phoenix Police Force (PhPF-ceased to exist)-Without them guys Krinkle/Tehol would probably have met BobTaco/Chuck Normis, or Matthewbaer.
Cool Rats and People/Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP)- They were only necessary so that this was actually a treaty and not an extra piece of legislation for ACF (LOL)
Total Liberation Front (ACF)- Necessary for the pure awesomeness provided. =]

Article IV- Miscellaneous (these ones aren’t as fun to put in “N” words =])

iii.---ANY digression from the terms results in immediate cancellation of it, unless both alliances agree that they can move on and forget about it.
ii.--- ANY information relating to the other alliance that a signatory stumbles upon, or is given, must and will be relayed to the other alliance.
i.----This treaty is in accordance with the ACF charter (particularly the article on treaties)

Article III- “N” Words (Nukes, Non-Aggression, Nullification, Nammendments)

v.--Teh Elves cannot attack any of CRAP’s friendlies, nor can CRAPpy fellows attack Elven friendlies. To make sure of this, all signatories will provide the other signatories with a list of their allies. Teh Elven one is here(Non-Aggression)
iv.--No Elf shall clean up CRAP, nor shall CRAP dirty an Elf(Non-aggression)
iii.--Nuclear weapons may only be used in retaliation(in defense of them), with consent from a MoW(or equivalent) or a member of the Triumvirate(or equivalent). The MoW or member of the Triumvirate must be in the alliance of the nation they are granting permission to use nuclear force.(Nukes)
ii.--To leave the treaty a signatory must provide 48 hours notice.(Nullification)
i.---Amendments to this treaty require a vote in favour from both CRAP and ACF, using whatever means their charter requires to reach this opinion.(Nammendments)

Article II-Once Activated

i.---Once activated, the attacked alliance must inform the other alliance of the treaty's activation.
ii.---Once informed, the informed must take their strongest military action against the attackers, for the attacked alliance(including use of in-game spies, but not spying as in posing as the enemy to gain intelligence).
iii.--If the informed alliance does not wish to partake in strong military actions, they may instead choose to aid the attacked signatories with money(to the best of their ability).
iv.--Soldiers or technology may be aided as a third option, but only if an agreement is made with the informed and the to be attacked.

Article I-Treaty Activation

This treaty may be activated with an attack upon a signatory. Any signatory may exercise their right to activate it upon their attack.

Forward-
In response to long held but never sanctified friendships, this treaty is formed. HAIL CRAP! LONG LIVE ACF!

Signatures:

Captain Ian, High Council
Tehol, High Council
General Justin, High Council

CRAP Signatures:
Chuck Normis-Co-Founder/Leader
Matthew Baer-Leader

ALL MENTIONS OF Teh elves are references to TeLF, and alliance that merged with LAN to form ACF

Triumvirate:
Chuck Normis
champcardon
liltrekkie

Minister of Internal Affairs:
CommanderX

Minister of Recruitment:
constapatedape

Chancellor:
Crazyguy945